Liquid
24%
Subhuman
17%

Liczba głosów 29
Awatar użytkownika
Hien

Post 20 cze 2021 22:41

A udało Ci się dowiedzieć, co Alan teraz w ogóle robi? Facet zapadł się pod ziemię. Obawiam się, że waży już ze 100 kilo.
"Idę spać bo nienawidzę ludzi" - Murzyn
Awatar użytkownika
Czez
Ulubiony utwór: Cala masa

Post 20 cze 2021 22:46

Nie wiem dokladnie. Probowalem przez znajomych umowic sie z nim na piwo jak otworzyli puby, ale potem znowu zamkneli i jakos temat sie rozmyl. Ale moze wroci 😏
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
Hien

Post 20 cze 2021 22:47

Z Alanem?
Awatar użytkownika
Czez

Post 20 cze 2021 22:49

Tak.
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
Dragon
Ulubiony utwór: Motyle

Post 20 cze 2021 22:55

Dipesze by się posrali ze szczęścia, gdyby możliwość spotkania z Alanem to była taka luźna formalność. Ale z drugiej strony myślę też, że tak swobodnie z nimi to nie mogłoby wyglądać. ;)
Awatar użytkownika
Czez

Post 20 cze 2021 22:57

Bedzie swobodnie. Kwestia podejscia do tematu.
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
shodan
Ulubiony utwór: Halo

Post 20 cze 2021 22:59

To działaj Czez i namów go przy okazji na jakąś nową płytkę Recoil. :D
Awatar użytkownika
Dragon

Post 20 cze 2021 23:02

To na miejscu Alana zamawiałbym alkoholu do uporu z tematem muzyczki na zamówienie czy też namówienie :8
Awatar użytkownika
Czez

Post 20 cze 2021 23:03

Bardzo dobra moja znajoma, ktora Alan jednego razu nawet poprosil, zeby byla jego fotografem, ma z nim jakis kontakt. I namowilem ja, zeby nagrala temat.
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
Hien

Post 20 cze 2021 23:07

Czyli facet jednak wychodzi z domu.
Awatar użytkownika
Czez

Post 20 cze 2021 23:17

Szpieg z krainy deszczowcow 😎
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
Hien

Post 21 cze 2021 00:12

Ciekawe czy ogląda Euro.
Awatar użytkownika
Czez

Post 21 cze 2021 00:39

Raczej tak, bo futbol go interesuje. Jest fanem QPR.
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
slick
Ulubiony utwór: Everything Counts
Kontakt
Strona WWW Twitter YouTube

Post 27 lis 2021 09:10

Właśnie się natknąłem na FB na post Alana z 2014 roku ze służalczo-brzmiącej grupy „Alan Wilder back to Depeche Mode”, gdzie mistrz odpowiada na 7 pytań. Nie ukrywam, nie czytałem tego wcześniej, wrzucam poniżej.

PS. Pamiętajcie, to był rok 2014.
Alan Wilder pisze:Hi everyone. Here are the promised answers to the member’s winning questions from your recent contest. Some of these have been asked before of course:)

01-) When will a new Recoil album be released?

AW: This is going to sound rather negative I’m afraid - I don’t mean it to be but I am a realist.
As everyone is aware CD & music sales have fallen dramatically over recent years. Recoil is not a financially viable project and hasn’t been for some time. For many years now there has been no income for myself from the sales of my own music. Any income has been used to pay off debts to Mute Records for overspends on the earlier albums (not their fault but a sign of the times as they were). For example, in the '90s it was still normal to spend say £40,000 on a video (as we did for ‘Drifting’ for instance) - a video which hardly got shown I might add. This is not a complaint or sour grapes from me, just a fact. More recently and until now, I have pretty much subsidised the project myself, recorded in my own self-built studios and so on. Mute never have, and never will give me an advance in this current climate and I just cannot afford anymore to sit in a studio for the best part of a year to make a record which very few people will buy. Sadly, most people expect to receive music for free these days, or via file sharing, illegal download and so on. Live work can bring a small amount of income but it is not something I naturally gravitate towards and, if I were to put together a band, that would probably lose money given the number of tickets I could reasonable expect to sell. The truth is I have been pulling in favours left, right & centre (from people willing to help with little or no payment) just to keep things going. I do understand that there are other ways to skin a cat - like self release, fund gathering - and so I am not ruling myself out of the game completely but, for now, I have many other priorities which I need to pursue. Frankly, I am distracted from music by needing sort out ‘life’. Once I get settled into a new home and re-build a small studio (my current one is dismantled and packed up), then maybe I’ll get the urge to pick up where I left off.

02-) What is your favourite DM album after you left?

AW: Probably ‘Ultra’. I like certain tracks like ‘Barrel Of A Gun’ and ‘Home’. The souped-up mastering puts me off listening however. In fact all the albums since then have been so massively compressed (the loudness war), that I find there is a huge sonic mallet which hits you in the face before you even get to the music itself. I doubt the group are themselves responsible for that aspect - more likely orders from above.

03-) What is the weirdest thing a fan has done for you?

AW: There have been many obsessives who followed us around. I get a lot of very odd letters of course - Brazilian transvestites & Eastern Europeans who compose their fantasies (via Google translate:) tend to be the most disturbing correspondences! I remember one of them wanted play a "game of cat & rat". A few slightly older fans have named their children Alan, some have camped outside my home dressed top-to-tail in black leather during the sweltering heat of mid-summer. I found one which had entirely melted into a pool of plastic. Not particularly weird but many have gone to great lengths by getting involved in my project (which is much appreciated) either through promotion, running Recoil sites, providing film & art, promoting events, investing in items from my memorabilia auction and so on. Someone recently bought my Mercedes and another threatened, in all seriousness, to actually buy my house (but didn’t come through:)!

04-) Why did you decide to stop contributing lyrics after 'Some Great Reward’?

AW: Every time I wrote lyrics down, I would read them back and think they sounded naive, stupid, unpoetic. I guess my self censorship was too strict and that never allowed me to express myself in that way. I like writing prose but I just didn’t think my lyrics had any worth and decided not to focus on something which wasn’t sitting comfortably with me. Experimenting with sound, orchestration, arrangement & production techniques all felt far more exciting and rewarding. I’m a fool really because publishing is where the money is! You don’t get any extra cash for production when you’re in the band...

05-) What is the greatest compliment another musician has given you? Who said it?

AW: Gary Numan’s always saying lovely things (bless him), about Recoil and especially in connection with ‘SOFAD' which he cited as instigating a career-changing revelation for him. Trent Reznor apparently was quite impressed with ‘Liquid’ and went on to use it as his intro music before all his shows on one particular NIN tour. Can’t think of any others right now.

06-) Why did you pick the name Recoil? What is its significance?

AW: No great significance really - I just liked the sound of the word. ‘Recoil' : meaning 'to be thrown back, from an impact or violent thrust, perhaps in fear' seemed to fit exactly with the general effect I’d like the music to have. In other words I want all Recoil music to create a reaction in the listener rather than blandly wash over them.

07-) What is your favourite childhood memory?

AW: Standing at the school end at Loftus Road watching QPR from the late ‘60s/'70s. My heroes then were Rodney Marsh and, particularly, the legend that is Stan Bowles - but it was the whole evocative atmosphere which really captured my imagination, the cramped ground filled with expectant fans, floodlights shining through mist & rain, muddy pitches, the smell of cigar smoke, wagon wheels (dodgy confectionary of the period), drooling over a freshly printed footy programme. I used to go with my father Albert and our next door neighbour, ‘Uncle' Bill. Other memories include running around our family room, beside myself with excitement, singing ‘Baby Baby’ at age 4 or 5 having been given a big red plastic guitar for Xmas. My earliest - cracking my head open on the back step of our house in Acton followed by my frantic mother holding me over the kitchen sink while pouring blood! I still have a scar from that 50 years later. Not exactly a ‘fave’ memory but the first (see photo circa 1962/63).

---------------------
Hope that’s ok!
Alan
Odpowiedź na pytanie 1 najważniejsza, odpowiedź na pytanie 3 od razu mi postawiła przed oczami zachlanych polskich Dejwów, drących na zlotach japę „A viva, a viva! A viva depesz mołt!”
Hej, jeśli masz problemy z logowaniem na forum to spróbuj z przypomnieniem hasła. Jeśli to nie pomaga, skontaktuj się ze mną. Postaram Ci się pomóc. :mrgreen:
Awatar użytkownika
Hien

Post 27 lis 2021 09:25

Też mi stanęli polscy Dejwowie przed oczami. A fala dzieci o imieniu Alan, to w Polsce norma i to nawet bez konotacji z Depeche Mode. Potem w szkołach będą przezywane Analami.

W kwestii Recoil, to mnie to nie dziwi, przy czym o całym procederze z Mute nie wiedziałem. Pytanie, co w takim razie Alan robi zawodowo żeby zarobić te pieniądze? Nie chce mi się wierzyć, że jakieś szczątkowe tantiemy za Depeche Mode wystarczają.
Awatar użytkownika
Czez

Post 27 lis 2021 17:28

Hm... slick i fb... az niemozliwe.
A ow nazwijmy to wywiad znalem.
Jesli chodzi o Alana, co sie z nim teraz dzieje itp, to za tydzien w poniedzialek jake odebrac sprzety, ktore kiedys kupil i ktorych uzywal, m.in przy tworzeniu Bloodline and Unsound Methods, wiec postaram sie cos dowiedziec.
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
shodan
Ulubiony utwór: Halo

Post 27 lis 2021 17:42

Zastanawialiśmy się nie raz, czemu Alan od dawna nic nie nagrywa. Okazuje się, że mu się to niestety nie opłaca. Ludzie wolą kupować i słuchać innych rzeczy. Taka jest smutna prawda. Recoil to nie jest popularna muzyka dla mas.
Właściwie, to ja to nawet rozumiem. Próbowałem do Recoil zachęcić np. mojego kuzyna i kolegę, którzy od zawsze słuchają DM, ale nie są w stanie tego łyknąć. Recoil kompletnie do nich nie dociera.
Awatar użytkownika
Dragon

Post 27 lis 2021 18:49

Trudno tam przekonać kogoś do dziesiątej wody po trip-hopowym kisielu. Gdyby nie sam fakt bycia Wildera w zespole to 9/10 słuchaczy Recoil nie miałoby pojęcia o tym projekcie.
Awatar użytkownika
Czez

Post 27 lis 2021 18:58

Pewnie tak. Ale w dzisiejszych czasach nie trzeba nawet wydawac na nosnikach fizycznych. A Alan wystarczy, zeby zrobil jskas mini trase, to ludzie by poszli. Gdyby tylko chcial.
Enjoy The Silence
Awatar użytkownika
Dragon

Post 27 lis 2021 19:32

Zdecydowanie tak, takie starcze pieprzenie trochę mu weszło do głowy. :D Niedaleko w sumie do rzucania tekstami o spisku wytwórni, która się nie poznała na geniuszu Wildera na przykład. Nic go nie broni on wydawania rzeczy bardziej po kosztach i tu raczej do głowy idzie mi cały marketing niż kasa wydana na produkcję stricte. Znalazłby na spokoju 5000 osób, które kupiłyby jego pierdnięcia wydane w bardzo artystowskim opakowaniu na MC i wyszedłby jeszcze na tym na plus.